Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Disappearing Text Act

When I view this blog at work the text doesn't always appear. If I scroll down it suddenly shows up, but when the page is loaded it's not always there. This always happens to me while viewing at work (Internet browser here = IE6), but it does not happen to me at home (I use FireFox 2.0 at home). I've heard from at least one other person that it happens to them, and it doesn't seem to matter for them if they are at home or school.

Does it happen to anyone else? Please comment and let me know. If it does I'd like to know what browser you're using as well. I'll see if I can find any info on this and correct it hopefully.

Thanks!

P.S. New posts coming soon, so stay tuned!

2 comments:

Maddeh said...

When you only had one post there it would disappear on me too. But I could always see it by highlighting the area. Now that you've made new posts the text no longer disappears.

Nathan said...

Yeah I noticed that too after I made additional posts. Nice to know it went away...wonder what the problem was. Oh well.